SAVE THE DATE: ACoP, March 9-12, 2008

From: stacey.tannenbaum
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:55:34 -0500

SAVE THE DATE! ACoP --- March 9-12, 2008

The ACoP organizing committee is pleased to announce the first joint US
national Pharma Modeling and Simulation (M&S) meeting: the American Confere=
nce on Pharmacometrics!

ACoP will take place on March 9-12, 2008 in Tucson, Arizona, at the
Westward Look Resort.    Please note that there will be no regional US =

Pharmacometrics meetings (ECPAG, MUFPADA, BMSR) in 2008 to provide
opportunities for our Pharmacometrics colleagues across the country to
attend this joint conference.

ACoP 2008 will follow a central modeling theme across a range of M&S topic =

areas: systems biology, PKPD, drug-disease modeling, clinical
utility/decision analysis, Bayesian analysis, and more. The meeting will
focus not only on methods, tools and techniques, but also on strategy,
communication and management of  M&S for more effective and efficient dru=
development decision making.  A high level agenda is posted on our
website. (www.mosaicnj.org/acop). There will be something for every modeler=
 at ACoP!

The ACoP organizing commitee is comprised of representatives from
industry, academia, and regulatory agencies, who additionally represent
several M&S-related organizations and meetings  (MoSAiC, BAPKPD, BMSR,
ECPAG, MUFPADA, AAPS M&S and Pop PKPD focus groups, etc.).  The list of
committee members is posted on our website.

Keep your eye on your mailboxes and the ACoP website (www.mosaicnj.org/acop=
)  in the coming weeks for more details and registration information!  =
For
questions or comments, please email the committee at acop08

We hope to see you in Tucson next March!

Best regards,
Stacey Tannenbaum and Marc Pfister
ACoP Commitee Co-chairs