Environment variable LIBRARY_PATH

From: Martin Fransson <marfr>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:04:18 +0100

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me exactly what is the purpose of setting the =
environment variable LIBRARY_PATH=c:\g77\lib for G77 in Windows XP? =
This setting will create a conflict with another program I have =
installed. The conflict is possibly related to the use of mingw. =
However, if I delete LIBRARY_PATH (but keep PATH=c:\g77\bin) I will =
not have this conflict but I will still be able to run NONMEM without =
any detectable problems. I have not detected any linkage errors. Why and =
how?

Best regards,
Martin

======
Martin Fransson
Dept. of Computer and Information Science
Linköping University
581 83 LINKÖPING, SWEDEN
marfr
+46 13 281467