FW: NONMEM Tips #23 - December 21, 2006 - Installing NONMEM VI on a MacBook Pro under OS X --> UPDATE March 26, 2007

From: Bachman, William <bachmanw>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:32:13 -0400

Marc Gastonguay (Metrum) has reported that there is a version of g95
specific to the MacBook Pro under OS X available that uses the Intel
machine constants (g95-x86-osx.tgz). (We originally reported a version
that originated for the Power PC and used the IEEE constants).

It is our recommendation that the g95 version specific to the MacBook
Pro under OS X available (using the Intel machine constants) should be
used for running NONMEM and PDx-Pop for the Mac (g95-x86-osx.tgz).

nmconsult
Icon Development Solutions
6031 University Blvd., Suite 300
Ellicott City, MD 21043