AUC and segmented post treatment exposure

From: Joel Tärning <joel.tarning>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:09:43 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

I am working with a population model of 100 patients sparsely sampled for 6=
0 days. It is a 2-compartment model with first order absorption and repeat=
ed oral administration for 3 days. I have some difficulties in finding a co=
de for estimating AUC for these patients so if anyone could help me that wo=
uld save me a lot of time.

How do I code for AUC in repeated oral dosing for a 2-compartment model?

Is it possible to code for AUC segments (e.g. 0-20 days and/or 20-40 days a=
fter administration)?

Thanks
/Joel Tarning

Joel Trning, MSc, PhD-student