RE: input conversion error

From: Mark Sale - Next Level Solutions <mark>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:41:18 -0700

Bill,
  I think that typically NMTRAN will generate an error for that (not
fortran), either can't find data file or INPUT FILE : I/O error at
record 1. It think this is coming from NONMEM reading FDATA, which is
surprising, usually NMTRAN is really really good at finding errors in
the data set, and will only write legal data sets. If it makes it past
NMTRAN, it has a legal (if not correct) data set.

Mark Sale MD
Next Level Solutions, LLC
www.NextLevelSolns.com