RE: input conversion error

From: Mark Sale - Next Level Solutions <mark>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:04:01 -0700

Dear person of the year,
    That is a Fortran error, not a NONMEM error message. I'm guessing
the you get an executable (nonmem.exe) (as well as FDATA, FCON, FSTREAM
etc), and as soon as it is launched it crashes, when it first tried to
read
FDATA. Might want to try the executable from the command line (just
type nonmem.exe - make sure that FCON, FDATA, FRECORDS and FSTREAM are
still present. Everything in the format is E format, so it seems
likely that it isn't overflow/underflow, and NMTRAN should have caught
any illegal characters (text, tabs). All I can suggest is that you try
to find the offending record in the data set (the NRECORDS option should
help). Hopefully we'll hear from Alison (isn't it great to have her
back?)
Mark

Mark Sale MD
Next Level Solutions, LLC