Registration is open for the MoSAiC Intermediate S-ADAPT workshop

From: stacey.tannenbaum
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 18:11:43 -0500

Modeling colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for MoSAiC's
2-day Intermediate S-ADAPT workshop: Population Data Analysis using
Monte-Carlo Parametric Expectation Maximization Algorithm (MCPEM) in
S-ADAPT. This is a hands-on training course focused on MCPEM algorithm
but including also SAEM and full Bayesian approaches for population data
analysis. The instructors are Serge Guzy from XOMA and POP-PHARM, Inc, and
Chee Ng from Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Although this is an intermediate workshop to follow up on our beginner
workshop in October, if you are a beginner in S-ADAPT there will be
sufficient introductory material that you will not be left behind!
A detailed agenda and course description, as well as links to register,
are on the MoSAiC website:
http://www.mosaicnj.org/2009/02/21/s-adapt-intermediate-workshop.

We would also like to remind you that we have an event coming up this
Thursday, March 12, in Bridgewater, NJ: a presentation by Ted Grasela from
Cognigen entitled: Kerfuffles in Pharmacometrics - Causes, Consequences,
and Cures. During dinner we will have a group activity that should be
both entertaining and enlightening! If you plan to attend and have not
registered yet, please do so quickly! You can go directly to the event
post to register and obtain more information:
http://www.mosaicnj.org/2009/02/21/kerfuffles/

We hope to see you at one or both of these events!

Best regards,
Stacey Tannenbaum and Marc Pfister
Co-Chairs, MoSAiC (Modeling and Simulation Applications in Clinical
Pharmacotherapy)
www.mosaicnj.org