RE: add an item to the table after completion of a run

From: Bill Bachman <bachmanw>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:37:28 -0400

You haven't given the whole control stream, but, my guess is that you might
have coded the table record incorrectly because your output says that a
table record was created. If an error is encountered in the table step, a
table won't be created. I don't believe the output you present indicates
that was the case.

  _____