RE: add an item to the table after completion of a run

From: Jauslin-Stetina, Petra <petra.jauslin-stetina>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:55:31 +0100

Hi Ethan,

Your run has already converged. In this case, it is my experience that
you need to remove the $EST line before rerunning with $msfi to get a
new table. Otherwise NONMEM just recognizes that the run is already
completed and stops again.

Best regards, Petra

Petra Jauslin-Stetina, PhD
Pharmacometrician

F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Biomathematics (Modeling&Simulation)
Building 670, Room 717
4070 Basel, Switzerland

Phone: +41-61-688 73 34
Fax: +41-61-687 91 56
mailto:petra.jauslin-stetina

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the
named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of the information
contained in this message is prohibited.