NONMEM code for Mixture Model

From: Huali Wu <hualiw>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:59:26 -0400

Dear NMusers:

I am working on dataset with high variability on clearance and patients =
in different disease states seems have different distribution of =
clearance. So I want to try the mixture model but I don't know how to do =
the coding. I listed the code of my base model as below:

$PROB 1hr IV INFUSION SINGLE DOSE WITHOUT COVARIATES
$DATA data01.CSV IGNORE=C
$INPUT ID TIME DV AMT RATE MDV

$SUBROUTINES ADVAN9 TRANS1 TOL=5
$MODEL NPAR=3, NCOMP=1, COMP=(CENTRAL,DEFOBS)

$PK
         V1 = THETA(1)*EXP(ETA(1))
         VM = THETA(2)*EXP(ETA(2))
         KM = THETA(3)

          S1 = V1

$ERROR

Y=F+F*EPS(1)+EPS(2)

IPRED=F
IRES=DV-IPRED
IF(AMT.NE.0)W=1
IF(AMT.EQ.0)W=F
IWRES=IRES/W

$DES
       C1 = A(1)/V1
       DADT(1) = - C1*VM/(KM+C1)

$THETA (0, 4.47) (0, 155) (0, 1380)
$OMEGA BLOCK (2)
0.5
0.3 0.9

$SIGMA (0.01) (0.1)

$EST POSTHOC METHOD=1 MAXEVAL=9990 PRINT=5
$COV
$TABLE ID TIME DV AMT RATE V1 VM KM IWRES IPRED NOPRINT =
FILE=TAB4 ONEHEADER
$SCAT (RES WRES) VS TIME BY ID

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated!

Best regards,

Huali