Advanced level course in pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data analysis - A FEW PLACES LEFT

From: Julie Churchill <Julie.Churchill>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:16:39 -0000

Time is running out to register for the eleventh Advanced Level =
Workshop on Pharmacokinetic - Pharmacodynamic Data Analysis: A hands-on =
course using WinNonlin to be held at Madingley Hall, Cambridge, UK from =
17 to 21 May 2009, presented by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of =
Great Britain and the Swedish Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences.

Are you an advanced level research scientist in the pharmaceutical =
industry, academia, a regulatory agency or a contract research firm with =
a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in PK/PD analysis and modelling? =
Have you attended the earlier introductory workshop on PKPD data =
analysis? Do you have a working knowledge of WinNonlin that you want to =
build on? Are you a primary and safety pharmacologist? If one of these =
applies to you then you cannot afford to miss this course which will:

Provide an interface between the computer analysis of PK and =
PD data and physiological concepts.

Equip you, through lecture sessions, with an advanced =
understanding of all aspects of the subject, including pharmacodynamic =
theory, interpretation of computer output, practical experimental =
design, discrimination between rival models and combining data of =
different sources.

Give you the unique opportunity of access to the WinNonlin =
modeling package to undertake hands-on exercises on real-life case =
studies - allowing you to apply the concepts learnt in lecture sessions =
to an extensive number of real-life problems and data-sets. Users of =
software other than WinNonlin will also benefit from the methods =
discussed in the lectures and hands-on sessions.

Allow you one-to-one time with the expert course tutors in =
problem-solving sessions. You are encouraged to bring your own =
kinetic/dynamic data.

Provide reference material for use after the course through =
a full resource pack and relevant reference documents.

Allow you to network with course tutors and other delegates =
from the field through a full social programme.

Previous delegates of the course have said:

"I would like to thank the teachers for their patient, encouraging and =
often painstaking focus on our comprehension"

"The lecturers were really helpful and were ready for any type of =
question"

"This is certainly the best course that I have attended for several =
years"

A full programme and registration form can be found here: =
http://www.rpsgb.org/pdfs/sciconf090517.pdf.

We only have a few places left on the course so register now to avoid =
disappointment.

We hope to see you at Madingley.

Kind regards,

Julie Churchill