Re: 20 variable limit in $INPUT

From: Nick Holford <n.holford>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:47:46 +0200

Look in your NONMEM html\cont.htm.
The CONT data item lets you specify additional input records which can
be continued to allow more than 20 data items.

Here is a description in more detail.
http://www.cognigencorp.com/nonmem/nm/99aug272005.html

I found this by searching with Google for "NONMEM cont data item".

Much better than trying to use the NONMEM archive search which responded
with:

No matches were found for 'cont and data and (item or items)'

andreas.krause

--
Nick Holford, Dept Pharmacology & Clinical Pharmacology
University of Auckland, 85 Park Rd, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand