RE: 20 variable limit in $INPUT

From: Andrew Hooker <andrew.hooker>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:36:20 +0100

Hi All,

PsN does this automatically when using the '-wrap_data' option of the
'execute' command. See
http://psn.sourceforge.net/PDF_docs/common_options_defaults_versions_psn.pdf
for more details.

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Hooker, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pharmacometrics
Div. of Pharmacokinetics and Drug Therapy
Dept. of Pharmaceutical Biosciences
Uppsala University
Box 591, 751 24, Uppsala, Sweden
Phone: +46 18 471 4355