Proposal to built an interface for SADAPT

From: Serge Guzy <GUZY>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:26:38 -0700

Dear colleagues

POP-PHARM would like to know if there would be interest from the
Pharmacometric community in the potential development of a user-friendly
interface that would facilitate the model building in SADAPT.

The template interface would be the program I developed with its
interface (Iconus) (PDX-MC-PEM) and automatic scripting that would
built a model template which would include for examples automatic code
for population mixture, interoccasion and covariate analysis (assuming
log-linear regression for example). Simple questions would be answered
by the user and he would have the option to either run the analysis with
my program or be connected to the SADAPT engine that is usually more
powerful and gives all the outputs that are usually needed (like
standard errors, post-hoc etc...)

This project can become reality if the Population community is
interested and would be available free of charge.

This will become reality once I am getting enough interest from the
community in building this kind of facilitator.

I would appreciate if anybody interested could give me some feedback
with also desire features they would like to have implemented.

As you know, we have planned a SADAPT workshop on April 14-15 (
http://www.mosaicnj.org/2009/02/21/s-adapt-intermediate-workshop ) and
anybody coming to the workshop could ask me at that time any questions
about this new potential project. If you need more information about the
upcoming SADAPT workshop, please visit
http://www.mosaicnj.org/2009/02/21/s-adapt-intermediate-workshop to
access to both the agenda and registration.

Best Regards;

Serge Guzy; Ph.D

President, CEO; POP-PHARM; Inc;

cel (510 542 76 48)

--
The information contained in this email message may
contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended sole=

waived or lost by any transmission error. If the reader of this message is=

not the intended recipient, please immediately delete the e-mail and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the=

sender either by telephone or return e-mail. Any direct or indirect use,=

disclosure, distribution, printing, or copying of any part of this message =
is
prohibited. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individua=
authorized to state them to be the views of XOMA.