Re: Meta-analysis with Nonmem

From: Guangli Ma <guangli.pmx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:18:07 +0800

Dear Dirk,

    I haven't fully understood your idea. Mean value, SD, and N can be
collected from literature. But if we don't have a model, how can we
simulate one individual with many observations?
    I met a problem and haven't got a solution. I chose change from baseline
as endpoint. But some literatures didn't provide CFB. The CFB and SD of CFB
calculated from mean value and SD are different from the values calculated
from individual data. Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,
Guangli