Re: Meta-analysis with Nonmem

From: Guangli Ma <guangli.pmx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:29:10 +0800

Hi Nick,

     I guess everybody who tried to build a disease progression model had
already read your publications. :)

     You are right. CFB is really not a good end point to understand disease
progression.
     The reasons I chose CFB: 1) The only objective is to determine when is
steady state. 2) The data is extremely limited. Several publications were
collected cross different drugs, doses, and population. I touched Worst
Modelling Practice <a joke> But anyway, the raw data (papers) spoke
something for future trial design.
     When I have an acceptable data set, I definetly will follow your
suggestions.

Best regards,
Guangli