RE: Questions about the raw output file in NM7

From: Bauer, Robert <Robert.Bauer>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:01:20 -0500

I would recommend the following:

1. Set PRINT=9999

This way, iteration 0 is printed, as well as the final results.
Unlikely you will have more than 9999 iterations to have any intervening
iterations printed.

2. Do not specify the FILE= in a multi-problem statement such as the
$SIML NSUB=3 type. The .ext file name will be defaulted to the root
name of your control stream file, so you do not have control of its
name, but it should not be over-written from one problem to the next, or
in a multi-problem statement.

Robert J. Bauer, Ph.D.
Vice President, Pharmacometrics
ICON Development Solutions