RE: IntelVisualFortran Compiler 11.1, 64bit-systems, NONMEM7

From: martin <m.g.johnson>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:27:18 +0100

Hi Markus,

I have no experience with NM7, but we have installed NM6.2 with IVF 11.1 in
64 bit Windows7. We used the "Intel Fortran Command prompt" (from the Intel
Fortran Folder) for both installing and running NONMEM. By using this "IVF
command prompt", I understand we use the correct environment for FORTRAN
compiler.

Earlier, I had the similar problems, then later was advised by some experts
to run from Intel Fortran command prompt, that the installation went without
any problem.

I think it is also good to note that we also selected "x64 Compiler and
Tools" while installing MS Visual Studio 2008 -professional edition, which
is required for 64 bit computers. By default this is selected in standard
edition of MS Visual Studio, but not in the professional edition of MS
Visual Studio 2008.

Regards,

Martin Johnson

PhD Student

University of Groningen,

The Netherlands

Tel: +31 50 363 7627

Fax: +31 50 363 3247
Room: (3211) 4.73
E-mail: <javascript:redir('rug.nl'%20,%20'A.L.Draaisma');>
M.G.Johnson