RE: IntelVisualFortran Compiler 11.1, 64bit-systems, NONMEM7

From: Bachman, William <William.Bachman>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:40:59 -0400

Dear Rik,

Yes, this is indeed Markus' problem which I have communicated to him
directly. Thanks very much for your Version 11 and 64-bit specific
input. Every version of Intel Fortran seems to change the process just
enough to confuse the issue even more. We hope our users see the
magnitude of the issue ICON faces: We have tried for better or worse
to design NONMEM 7 to run with ALL Fortran 95 compilers on ALL possible
platforms. We do not have all possible permutations and combinations in
house yet we still try to help not only with the installation of our
products but with third party products for which we have no part in the
design and installation. I personally regret if we sometimes are less
successful than 100% and any frustation that may result.

Best regards,
Bill

William J. Bachman, Ph.D.
Director, Pharmacometrics R&D