RE: IntelVisualFortran Compiler 11.1, 64bit-systems, NONMEM7

From: Serge Guzy <GUZY>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:42:38 -0700

Dear Markus.

I do agree it is indeed an Intel issue and not an Iconus one but may be
Intel 10.1 is not too different from Intel 11.

Look at the path similar to mine in 10.1

C:\Program Files\Intel\Compiler\Fortran\10.1.011\IA32\Bin

I guess you will have something like

C:\Program Files\Intel\Compiler\Fortran\11.1\IA64\Bin

In the 10.1 version the batch file that sets the environmental variables
is called

ifortvars.bat

If this is indeed the case, copy that file in the directory where you
want to run your nonmem model file.

Suppose it is c:\nm7.1.2

Go to DOS and then type

ifortvars

May be you can even copy the ifortvars.bat file into a new batch file
you would call ifort.bat and then run the nonmem default setup. I did
not do it but it may work.

By the way, if you run form a different directory, you have to copy that
batch file into that directory and run it every time. I did not succeed
to automate that environmental variable setting.

For some unknown reason, I have also to reset the environmental
variables every time I access again that directory (after I closed it).

Best Regards;

Serge Guzy; PhD

President, CEO, POP_PHARM

www.poppharm,com