RE: IntelVisualFortran Compiler 11.1, 64bit-systems, NONMEM7

From: Bill Bachman <bachmanw>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:41:18 -0400

Hi Serge,

Intel 11 is different (it no longer uses ifortvar.bat) and the other
complication is the use on 64-bit Windows 7. The instructions sent by Rik
earlier are applicable here. The suggestion sent by Martin Johnson will
also work, NONMEM can be installed and run from the Intel Build Environment
window. However, in Markus' case the linker component from Microsoft that
is required by the Intel compiler may not have been installed. USUALLY, the
Intel Fortran installation correctly configures the compiler and linker
environment for the Build Environment window (but not a common DOS window).

Bull

  _____