scaling problem??

From: Varsha Mehta <varsham>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:35:21 -0400

Dear Group:
I hope someone can help me with the following scaling problem.

I have data on two groups that I would like to compare the PPK estimates =
on. The drug is dosed in mg (set amount every 12 hours). The plasma level =
data is for a surrogate marker and is expressed as iU/mL.

What kind of scaling should one use in the $PK block?

Thanks in advance.
Varsha

Varsha Mehta, MS(CRDSA), Pharm.D., FCCP
Clinical Associate Professor
Pharmacy, Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases
Clinical Pharmacist Neonatal Critical Care
University of Michigan
(O) 734-936-8985
(F) 734-936-6946
varsham