RE: NONMEM compiler

From: Adams, Jeb <jeba>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:47:59 -0700

My concerns with the Polyhedron website’s numbers are the use of gfortran 4.1.2 which was published in February of 2007 and gfortran 4.44 [sic] from April 2010 for the Linux computing environment comparisons. The Intel compiler is always from August 2011, which would align it with gfortran 4.6.1.

As noted though, the transition from 32-bit to 64-bit is a much bigger impact on runtime than Intel v gfortran.

Jeb Adams, Research Operations Manager
PKDM IS Liaison
Amgen, Inc.