RE: Prediction with parameter estimates on new data

From: Mats Karlsson <Mats.Karlsson>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:29:23 +0000

Dear Lib,

If you use the EVID data item (0 for observations 1 for doses) in your data=
 set, you can denoted the observations for which you want to make a predict=
ion by EVID=2 (other type event). That way they will not contribute to pa=
rameter estimation, but you will get predictions (both population and indiv=
idual).

Best regards,
Mats

Mats Karlsson, PhD
Professor of Pharmacometrics

Dept of Pharmaceutical Biosciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
Uppsala University
Box 591
75124 Uppsala

Phone: +46 18 4714105
Fax + 46 18 4714003
www.farmbio.uu.se/research/researchgroups/pharmacometrics/<http://www.farmb=
io.uu.se/research/researchgroups/pharmacometrics/>