Re: [NMusers] IGNORE under $DATA ignored

From: Xinting Wang <wxinting1986_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 13:19:40 +0800

Dear all,

Thanks a million for your help. The problem is now solved.

It is right, as some pointed out, that the line of the variable names did
not start with a character, and thus why ignoring _at_ would not have any
effect. When I open the file using Excel, I actually could see a quote
around the variable names. The quote disappeared after I break the data
into different cells.

After using quote=FALSE in the write.table function this problem is solve=
d.

Using col.names=FALSE cannot work for this case because I have other rows
that need to be neglected. But thanks again for all the suggestions and
solutions you proposed. I appreciate it a lot.

Best Regards

--
Xinting