[NMusers] Job opportunity: Scientific Director at SGS Exprimo NV

From: Olsson, Per (United Kingdom) <"Olsson,>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 15:18:35 +0100

Dear All,

SGS Exprimo is looking for a Scientific Director. You will work for one of =
the leading European consultancy companies in the field of pharmacometrics,=
 where you will have the opportunity to be part of shaping our future scien=
tific strategy.

You will be responsible for outlining the scientific vision and strategy of=
 Exprimo, for the scientific mentoring of Exprimo staff, and for collaborat=
ions with academia and industry. You will represent Exprimo in the scientif=
ic domain and at conferences so to maintain visibility, present our capabil=
ities to our prospects and clients, and to keep up to date with the directi=
on the industry and the academic research is heading.

We are looking for someone with a PhD in a relevant discipline and a minimu=
m of 10 years experience of Modelling and Simulation in the pharmaceutical =
industry, in a regulatory agency, or as a consultant in the field. We are a=
lso looking for a good publication record and a strong academic network. We=
 expect that your skills in hands-on modelling, including at least NONMEM a=
nd R, will allow you to work independently on modelling projects.

We offer the opportunity to be part of a strong and enthusiastic team of sc=
ientists, who see modelling and simulation as key to better drug developmen=
t. We are a company where innovation and creativity are highly valued, and=
 where everyone is given the opportunity for training and continuous develo=
pment. Our working environment is flexible, and you will be able to do most=
 of your work from home. We offer a competitive salary.

For more information about us, please visit www.exprimo.com<http://www.expr=
imo.com>. If you are interested in the position, please reply with a CV to =
life.exprimo.info_at_sgs.com<mailto:life.exprimo.info_at_sgs.com>

Best Regards,

Per Olsson Gisleskog,
Principal Consultant
SGS Exprimo NV

Information in this email and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed
or otherwise directed. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage
All SGS services are rendered in accordance with the applicable SGS
conditions of service available on request and accessible at
http://www.sgs.com/en/Terms-and-Conditions.aspx