[NMusers] Parallel nonmem

From: Ayyappa Chaturvedula <ayyappach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 16:57:48 -0600

Dear All,

I have a large dataset and trying to use parallelization using default mpi o=
ption in NONMEM 7.3. The current mpiwini8.pnm is working fine but I want to i=
ncrease number of -nodes (PSN) to 20 to be more efficient. My understanding i=
s that the current pnm file has upper limit for 8 nodes. Could you please he=
lp me on how to increase the nodes by modifying pnm file or any other option=
? I appreciate your help.

Regards,
Ayyappa

Sent from my iPhone=