[NMusers] LAST CALL TO REGISTER FOR NONMEM / PDXPOP WORKSHOP - April 4-6, 2017 - Presented by ICON

From: Wilhelm-Lear, Lisa <Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:15:59 +0000

This week is the LAST week to register for the above noted workshop.

The links to register are noted below: (if you are academia, please contact me as I will need to provide you with a quote/invoice to register)

April
Days 1 & 2
http://www.iconplc.com/news-events/events/workshops/introductory-nonmem-pdx-p-6/index.xml
Day 3