[NMusers] Position for (Senior) Scientist (m/f) PK/PD Modeling & Pharmacometrics at MorphoSys, Munich, Germany

From: Frank Striebel <Frank.Striebel_at_morphosys.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 14:14:16 +0000

(Senior) Scientist (m/f) PK/PD Modeling & Pharmacometrics
MorphoSys AG, Munich, Germany
Reference number 154-2016
https://www.morphosys.com/careers/job-opportunities

As one of the leading public biotech companies in Europe, we are committed =
to developing the medicines of the future. Building on our portfolio of inn=
ovative antibody technologies, we are actively pursuing new therapeutic app=
roaches in close collaboration with the world's foremost pharmaceutical com=
panies and,
increasingly, under our own initiative. Guided by mutual respect and trust,=
 each member of the MorphoSys team is given the opportunity to develop and =
flourish within this exciting and inspiring environment.
Join us in Martinsried near Munich!

Your Responsibilities

* Perform pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) data analyses an=
d develop robust and predictive models for preclinical and clinical project=

* Perform dose/exposure vs. response assessments and population PK =
data analyses for clinical studies including data interpretation and data r=
eporting

* Interact closely with other members of the team to optimize the d=
esign of preclinical and clinical study plans

* Evaluate and interpret regulatory guidelines and project related =
literature on all PK/PD relevant aspects

* Further expand the companies knowledge on modeling and simulation=
 by engaging with the scientific community and internalize key learnings

Your Requirements

* Ph.D. in pharmacology, biology, engineering, mathematics, statist=
ics, or a related field

* Profound expertise in PK and PK/PD data analysis as well as in de=
veloping predictive PK/PD models with preferentially two or more years of i=
ndustry or respective post-doc experience

* Hands-on experience with relevant software (e. g. Phoenix/WinNonl=
in, Berkley Madonna, R, or equivalent)

* Ability to closely interact with other team members as well as in=
terdisciplinary development teams

* Well-developed communication skills and team-oriented approach

* Excellent command of English and preferably German

Thank you for your interest! We are looking forward to receiving your perti=
nent application documents. For your application please use exclusively our=
 career portal www.morphosys.com/careers<http://www.morphosys.com/careers>.=
 We do not only offer excellent career prospects, but support you from the =
very start - also helping you move.
MorphoSys is an equal opportunity employer.

________________________________
MorphoSys ist umgezogen. Unsere neue Anschrift finden Sie untenstehend.
MorphoSys has moved. Please note our new address below.
________________________________
MorphoSys AG - Semmelweisstr. 7, 82152 Planegg, Germany; Sitz der Gesellsch=
aft/Registered Office: Planegg, Landkreis M?nchen; Handelsregister/Commerci=
al Register: Amtsgericht M?nchen HRB 121023; Vorstand/Management Board: Dr.=
 Simon Moroney (Vorsitzender/CEO), Jens Holstein, Dr. Malte Peters, Dr. Mar=
lies Sproll; Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Boa=
rd: Dr. Gerald M?ller
________________________________
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you=
 are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you=
 must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or a=
ny information herein. If you have received this message in error, please a=
dvise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank=
 you for your cooperation.
Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen=
 enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irr=
tuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vern=
ichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weiterga=
be dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.