[NMusers] RE: Extrapolation to achieve actual half-life

From: Elin Svensson <elin.svensson_at_farmbio.uu.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 06:55:49 +0000

Dear Anuja,

We did some work looking at study design for drug-drug interaction studies =
with drugs having a long half-life, comparing parallel and cross-over desig=
ns, see this article:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26463060
Much of the reasoning could be applied for bio-equivalence too, so I hope y=
ou find it helpful.

Good luck!
Elin