[NMusers] REGISTRATION OPEN for Annual Spring 3-day NONMEM/PDxPoP Workshop & 1st Time Modeling Delays in PK/PD Workshop - Howard County, Maryland - April 9-12, 2019

From: Wilhelm-Lear, Lisa <Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 05:59:40 +0000

Registration is open for the above noted workshops! Seating is limited - o=
nly 20 participants allowed for each day.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to meet with Drs. Bauer, Sadler and Das,=
 hands on examples using our software and the chance to speak with them abo=
ut any issues you may have concerning NONMEM and PDxPoP.

Additionally, the Modeling Delays in PK/PD workshop will be presented for t=
he first time by Wojciech Krzyzanski, Ph.D, Gilbert Koch, Ph.D, and Robert =
Bauer, Ph.D - Please do not miss out on an opportunity such as this.

For more information and to register, please contact me directly at the ema=
il below.

Kind regards,

Lisa R. Wilhelm-Lear
Customer Service Lead
NONMEM / PDxPoP Software

Phone: 301-944-6771
Fax: 215-789-9549
Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com<mailto:Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
www.iconplc.com<http://www.iconplc.com/> <br /><br /> ICON plc made the=
----------------------------- This e-mail transmission may contain confid=
ential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the indi=
vidual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended=
 recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribut=
ion, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. I=
f you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to th=
e sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please=
 delete the message. Thank You, ICON plc South County Business =
Park Leopardstown Dublin 18 Ireland Registered number: 145835