[NMusers] Reminder to sign up for free Speed Consultancy with Pharmetheus at ASCPT

From: Info Pharmetheus <info_at_pharmetheus.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 18:03:03 +0100

Dear all,

Next week, Pharmetheus is offering free speed consulting at the ASCPT =
annual meeting in Washington DC.

Our team on-site will be available to adress areas such as:
Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics - Marie Sandström and =
Sofia Friberg Hietala
MIDD - Richard Anziano
PBPK - Erik Sjögren and Elin Matsson
Regulatory Strategy - Sofia Friberg Hietala and Elin Matsson
Study Design - Richard Anziano

You can read more about our team’s expertise on our website: =
http://pharmetheus.com/team <http://pharmetheus.com/team> and also sign =
up for a Speed Consulting Session: =
http://pharmetheus.com/speed-consulting/ =
<http://pharmetheus.com/speed%20consulting/>

Visit us in booth no. 38!

We are truly looking forward to the meeting and we hope to see you =
there.

Best regards,
The Pharmetheus Team

Pharmetheus AB