[NMusers] PhD student - internship opportunity at Eli Lilly

From: Nieves Velez de Mendizabal <n.velez_de_mendizabal_at_lilly.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:23:44 +0000

Dear NMusers community,

Eli Lilly and Company is currently seeking a creative, motivated and innova=
tive academic contractor to join our Global PKPD & Pharmacometrics departme=
nt (Indianapolis, IN) for a summer intership. We are looking for a PhD stud=
ent already experienced in population PKPD modelling and in the use of Nonm=
em. The contract is for a minimum of 10 weeks and a maximum of 12 weeks. Th=
e therapeutic area of the project is autoimmunity. The objective is to deve=
lop a population PK/activity biomarker/efficacy endpoint (that is, 2 PD DVs=
). Model will be developed based on multiple Ph2|Ph3 studies (different pop=
ulations). The objective is to extrapolate Phase 3 efficacy response based =
on limited Ph2 (biomarker) data.

Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:

* Good written and oral communications skills strongly preferred

* Demonstrated competence in coding (e.g. R or Matlab) and running=
 PMX related software (e.g. NONMEM or Monolix)

* Ph.D. candidate with at least one year of study

* Can work independently or in a function team
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people aro=
und the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapo=
lis, Indiana. Our >40,000 employees around the world work to discover and b=
ring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understand=
ing and management of disease, and give back to our communities through phi=
lanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put=
 people first.
We're looking for people who are determined to make life better for people =
around the world.

Please feel free to response to this email or contact Nieves Velez de Mendi=
zabal n.velez_de_mendizabal_at_lilly.com<mailto:n.velez_de_mendizabal_at_lilly.co=
m>
Thanks!!

Additional Information
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on th=
e basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender i=
dentity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disa=
bility or any other legally protected status.

Nieves Velez de Mendizabal
Sr Research Scientist - Pharmacometrics. Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis IN 46285 U.S.A.
+1-317-655-1667 (office) | +1-317-607-6216 (mobile) | n.velez_de_mendizabal=
_at_lilly.com<mailto:n.velez_de_mendizabal_at_lilly.com>

[cid:image001.png_at_01CE1120.32FF7070]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (including all attachments) is f=
or the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential i=
nformation. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distributi=
on is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please co=
ntact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original mess=
age.

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)